Home prices continue on a steady incline in Lee County. While the rise is slow the bottom of the market is surely being left behind. It’s unlikely that we’ll see pricing head back down with inventory so low it becomes harder to meet demand. Listen to Bobby’s talk with some of the latest statistics.
If you don't visit often you can still receive new posts! Fill in your email address below and new posts will be automatically delivered to your email.
- We have to show up every single day and “Do Our Job”! 2 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- P.U.M.P. - Confrontation 1 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- Do you have Energy and Enthusiasm in your Life? 1 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- How to Make a Difference in this World! 0 comment(s) | 3 view(s)
- Flipping or Flopping… Whats does that mean? 0 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- Are you a Business Minded or Transactional Minded Agent? 0 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- P.U.M.P. – Become more efficient and effective. 0 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- Why do some people appear bright, until you hear them speak? 0 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- Mike Ferry Live in Cape Coral, Florida 0 comment(s) | 2 view(s)
- You make the choice to be MISERABLE or HAPPY! 0 comment(s) | 1 view(s)